FORUM8.co, ltd. is a cutting-edge engineering software company that develops 3DVR/FEM packaged software and systems. We are in the process of developing a renovation plan for our showroom in our headquarters office in Tokyo.
In the showroom, we are displaying various driving simulators, the 4K/6K multiple cluster display signage system, projection-mapping systems, and many other large hardware systems. Visitors under the guidance of FORUM 8 staff are free to tour around the showroom and get their hands on our systems to have some trial runs.
We are looking for renovation proposals from capable designers to propose new interior plans that not only just shifts the walling or furnishing layouts, but also takes into consideration of ways that could better intrigue and engage visitors about our products and solutions. It is also important to consider a viable and functional queue flow designs in case of a larger group(s) of visitors.
We will be evaluating all proposals through our Project-VR services. Project-VR service includes the modelling production of 3DVR data for landscape and aesthetics evaluation, accessed via the View and Collaboration function of VR-Cloud(R).
- A completely new interior design of the showroom area.
- The showroom area is the shaded area in the following floor plan drawing
- The smoking booth may be removed in favour of some other purposes.
- We do not put too much focus on the reception counter. Please do not move the entrance either.
- Please refer to the exhibition equipment list at the very bottom of this request. You are free to
reposition any of the systems but all must be present.
- There are conference rooms next to the showroom, which are not part of the proposal and should stay as it is.
- Pillars and walls cannot be removed.
- As 3DVR data will be required for evaluation, please submit your 3D model and texture files.
- Although we are not proposing a budget, cost feasibility will be a factor of evaluation. Please propose plans that are financially feasible without sacrificing quality.
Documents to Submit
- Brief description of concept (recommended limit of 200 words)
- At least 1 floor plan drawing, and 2 perspective or axonometric view drawings.
- 3D model (3ds, fbx, dae, obj and texture files. File name length should be less than 8 characters)
Relevant Sites and Materials
- Company Website
- Company Profile
- The VR data of current showroom may be viewed online through VR-Cloud(R) (The location of some systems have been slightly changed). To use VR-Cloud(R), please follow the following steps:
1. Download VR-Cloud(R) Client Version (Free). http://ftp.forum8.co.jp/forum8lib/ucwin/Cloud/vrcloudclientsetup_6.1.exe
2. Access the FORUM8 office VR data from the following link:
We will evaluate ideas by using this system.
- 2D plan dxf data
- Exhibition equipment list and photos
- 3D model data (ifc, 3ds, sketchup, rhino)