This design is for a new brewery taproom in North Carolina. Many of the architectural items are set it stone and cannot be changed. Our goal here is to fill in the space in a way that makes people feel comfortable and at home. Brewery taprooms are meant to be places where family's can come to relax and have a craft beer, this is not a "bar". For inspiration please search Google for taproom photos of Odell Brewing Company in Fort Collins, CO.
Our occupancy limit is 150 people. Only "Tap Room" area is being opened to patrons and needs a design. All other area is off limits.
FYI - Ceilings are 40' high and have drop lighting down to about 15'.
Key deliverables are -
- Bar Design (must be 'L' on back left wall)
- Table size and locations
- Swag / Retail Area
- Game (Foozball?) Area
At a high level, we've thought of the following -
- L Bar on back left wall extending toward lounge area (TV?)
- Lounge area in back left (couch, seats?) (TV?)
- 6'' Ledge Under Viewing Windows for standing
- 4 top tables throughout galley area
- How to block view of bathrooms?
- Game / Retail Swag area near front entrance
- Chalkboards to show selections
- Tap Style (there will be 6-12 beer taps)
The above are just thoughts, but give you an idea of what we are thinking.
Please send any additional questions that you have!