This looks very nice! The graphic material really helps to show it. A few areas of comments:
1. There is a lot of glass in the manager's office though, and I am a little concerned about privacy.
2. It is really hard to push out the entrance. Is it possible to just make it even as existing?
3. We would like some cabinets, fridge, microwave and a dishwasher. Where do you foresee the cabinets to be placed?
We like option #1 better. We don't want to walk in direction to the bullpen area, it will interrupt the work too much. However, the option 1, the following changes will need to be made:
1. the manager's offices need to be 1 manager per office, and should not be shared
2. The kitchen area should be enclosed, so the smell does not interrupt the people working.
3. we also need filing cabinet space, space to put printer in each section, a office supply cabinet space, etc.
thanks, looking forward to the revisions.