Ricciardelli Capital, LLC
We are seeing a designer to create, furnish and accessorize a 1059 sf office space for our new business. Our goal is to make the space functional, comfortable and fun in a budget conscious manner. The space will be occupied by two affiliated companies: Ricciardelli Capital and SwiftSell.
Our firm is a newly established real estate development firm, specializing in the acquisition, renovation and sale of small urban apartment buildings and single family homes. The space should feel open, light and fun -- a bit more like a startup than a stuffy office. To accomplish our objective, we need a thoughtful design along with a fully itemized shopping list which includes corresponding cost estimates.
The current office lease will be only 2 years in duration, so we would like to keep permanent construction alteration costs to a minimum. Furniture and accessories should be decent quality and comfortable, but not necessarily top of the line. (IKEA or similar is fine)
The design for this competition should include suggestions for finishes and colors of the walls, as well as furniture and accessories design. With regard to flooring, we cannot change the carpet, but are willing to consider a floating wood floor around the entrance area. The final design, and most importantly your renderings, should be affordable to implement and speak to our culture of being friendly and relaxed.
The itemized shopping list must be formatted for easy online ordering of your recommendations should include specific product details including Product Description, Item/SKU Number, Unit Price and Quantity. Furthermore, it is preferable that items should not require significant lead time for delivery, unless the item is truly worth the wait.
We will need typical areas required in an office environment such as:
- Printer/Mailing station
- Office supply storage
- Place to hang coats; (wall hooks somewhere might work fine)
- Kitchen/Coffee/Water-cooler area (no sink in the space other than the bathroom) with storage
- Conference room furnishings and accessories
- flat screen TVs: one in the main reception area and one in the conference room
- Significant whiteboard space. (perhaps Idea Paint on select walls in the conference room and select walls in the main space
- Floating hardwood floor for entrance area
- 2 primary workstations for main partners
- 3 smaller workstations for support staff
- Small sofa and at least 1 comfortable chair, or no sofa and two chairs to be used as a reception/reading area
- Bookshelves (either fixed or freestanding
- Some fun stuff?perhaps a dartboard?
- Wall designated for 3' x 4' painting (see pic)
- Cool interior signage (For Ricciardelli Capital and SwiftSell)