We are in a process of finalizing the new home construction with the builder. Providing CAD files, layouts, basic look and feel colors and etc. we did some alterations from original plan and we would like to maintain the current drawing.
I'm looking for Interior designing, Light points, Colors, Carpet selection, Granite selection, Floor wood selection (5” width espresso semi matt finish), wall paintings and it’s light spots for Living room and Media room with small wet bar.
I'm looking for low cost espresso looking design as mentioned in the design. Please mention wall paint color codes and carpet codes etc. All the modified dimensions are given in pdf and cad file. Organizing with the given below or stuff from the amazon, walmart, homedepo, lowes and etc. this is more of working with Color matching. Rough designs are attached for bar and living tv spots. I’m in 30s. A Techie with gadgets and automation interest. Looking for modern outlook.
Your plan is to include the descriptions and locations for:
- Electrical points for TV in living, speakers points, media room, kitchen, bar and etc
- Can Lighting points, wall painting lights, pendants and etc.
- Wall paint color codes.
- Cabinetry (prefer espresso color)
- Counter tops (granite)
- Appliances (range hood)
- Flooring (suggestions) (my suggested living, dining wood. kitchen stone looking porcelain tile. suited media room dark carpet cushioned)
1) Media room: Carpet flooring, make it suitable 2 color dark & light or dark room for Media and Attached mini wet bar. (Carpet type, color, wall colors, ceiling color and etc).
2) Family and dining, foyer is espresso 5" inch width semi matte finish wood flooring.
3) Kitchen.. Flooring is natural looking tile.
4: mention light points. project screen sizes and ceiling projector position. media cables points in storage room, decent under $1k wireless sound system permanent fitted points for MEDIA ROOM.
4: Rest of the bedrooms are in carpet flooring.