We need some design ideas on how to bring curb appeal for our single family home (pictures included). We're looking for a "WOW" factor when you see the house. Right now it looks like a plain box.
We're based in New England and need the designs to be suitable for this area (snow 3-4 months a year).
Some ideas below but we leave it upto the individual designers to guide us to get that "WOW" factor.
- Lighting / pathway lighting
- Outdoor furniture and furniture for the porch
- Plants / bushes / misc landscaping
- Porch decor
- Possible house / porch color
- Window grids
- Window shutter advice (we have a top floor window which has no space on one side)
- Hanging plants, plant boxes, swing, bench, etc.
We're not looking for structural changes to what we have.