It's a honor for me to work on this project. I chose to participate, because when I read the the description i was sure that i can create something interesting for you.
I designed a minimalist and compact but efficient building, by respecting the layout dimensions you provided for us.
- First of all, i used a [b][i]prefabricated steel structure[/i][/b], because it is more efficient, and faster to build. For the exterior walls i used [b][i]SIP panels[/i][/b], which is coated with an exterior vertical[b][i] wood covering layer[/i][/b]. I chose this solution, because it is fast to build, and the wooden covering layer gives it a nice friendly [b][i]minimalist look[/i][/b].
- It was important to me to make it[b][i] enviroment friendly[/i][/b], and the wood covering is helping me with that. Also it can be used as a suport for climbing plants. This will help you keep your building on a cooler temperature. [natural shading system]
- The roof is flat, so you can plan to put solar panels on the top of it.
- I used large curtain walls, to give an open feeling for the interior.
- I was trying to keep it simple, because the small space limitation you have.
- On the ground floor you have offices (1/unit), with a simple layout. A talking area, storage space, and working desk.
- First floor is like a gallery setup. There is a small bathroom, a small kitchen - dining area, and a resting area. Here i proposed a couch, and a small bed, it was my mistake, because i saw your post too late. But it can be changed, there is room for a King size bed.
- I proposed two entrances for the coffee shop. One from the street, and one from the patio. If you wish to realize only the one from the patio, it can be done, won't change too much in the project.
- For the patio i proposed a steel structure, which can be used for an organic shading system if you plant climbing plants near the structure. I know you didn't asked for it, but i'm willing to take this risk.
I really enjoyed working on this project, and hope you will be satisfied with my resoult.
Arh. Zsolt Elek - Josh
Yorumunuzu aşağıya bırakınız: